Fleet Training Services
With employer’s duty of care, to their staff, health and safety standards in the workplace are better than ever.
More and more companies are now finding, that most down time and employee’s biggest risk, is out on the road.
Barry Gallagher has vast experience in occupational driving training.
He would be happy to consult with firms about managing risk.
A risk management program will;
- Identify risk; Who is most likely to be in danger.
- Assess risk; What are the chances they will be involved in an accident.
- Reduce risk; Through training we can reduce the risk.
Cut the cost;With fleet training everyone benefits.
- Cut the costs through less wear and tear and less downtime.
- Cut the cost to your employees and
- Cut the cost to society of serious injury or death.